Alentejo Terracotta Olive Dish, 6"
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Stoneware terracotta olive dish. Beautiful to display and for serving. Microwave and dishwasher safe. As a precaution, we recommend washing oversized and more delicate pieces by hand.
- 6" x 6"
- Made in Portugal
Casafina, created in 1981, offers a wide range of high-quality sustainable products, from kitchenware, bakeware, tableware and gifts… Collections that are trend-right today as well as classics that have stood the test of time. Crafted in Portugal by true artisans, its fine stoneware products are unique, durable and timeless. The stoneware collections are complemented with mouth-blown glass, natural cork and hand-painted collections of terracotta.
All items designed to be part of the moments that matter…
What makes Casafina Stoneware DIFFERENT?
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Casafina is committed to the highest quality, service and design standards showcasing unique, timeless and simultaneously trendy collections.
- RAW MATERIALS: made from the best natural (and local) resources in Portugal.
- SPECIAL AND UNIQUE GLAZING: original formulas to create beautiful tableware finishes.
- SINGLE FIRING SYSTEM: heated up to 1180ºC (2160ºF) which creates a unique ceramic body with a special bonding between the clay and the gazed surface.
- RESISTANCE AND DURABILITY: this original formula makes our stoneware more durable and more resistant to both thermal and mechanical shock.
- FOOD SAFE: all products comply with the International Standards, as they are lead or cadmium free.